Ashley Furniture Free Standard Shipping

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

DIY Project: Make Your Own Drawer Organizer

DIY projects are always fun. However, by designing and creating your own drawer organizers, beside having fun, you can maximize the space available in drawers. These drawer organizers can be designed based on your needs. You can design your own jewelry organizers for drawers. These customizable drawer organizers are also very handy to organize your,  jeweleries, accessories and many more. You can make similar drawer organizers for any drawers in dresser, night table, kitchen or washroom.

It's hard for me to believe that this gorgeous drawer organizer is made all by myself. It was so easy to make, I even did not realize before trying it. This will really help me to organize my stuffs inside a drawer.


If you like it and want to make a drawer organizer for yourself please watch the tutorial below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashley Furniture Up to 50% Off - Decor Shop